You are here: Home
> Tesi / Master's thesis
Tesi / Master's thesis
MS and PhD theses can be carried out mainly but not only in one of the following topics:
Aircraft Conceptual Design:
- Automatic generation of the structural mesh starting from known geometry;
- Application and validation of new innovative software tools for the conceptual design of aircraft.
Structural design and optimization:
- Development and application of multidisciplinary optimization techniques for the conceptual and preliminary design of aircraft;
- Study of aircraft equipped with adaptive devices capable of producing small and large-scale geometric variations (aircraft morphing).
Structural dynamics and aeroelasticity:
- Aeroelasticity: development of aeroelastic control techniques and methodologies;
- Development and application of Damage Detection methodologies based on the dynamic characteristics of the structures;
- Design and manufacturing of aeroelastic models for wind tunnel tests of control laws for load alleviation and / or flutter suppression.
They are very broad fields of investigation, which allow the development of different thesis works of numerical, experimental and / or integrated type.
Please, contact me for further details and clarifications.